Rat Forum UK (Inside the Hammock)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat Forum UK (Inside the Hammock)

Inside the Hammock, is a forum for rat lovers to discuss rat health, breeding, rescuing, share pictures, diet, and really anything that is at all related to pet rats. Enjoy the forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah

TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 am

i bought a rat to feed to my snake. don't have a go at me pls. she has now had babies and obviously i can't bear to feed her or them to the snake. problem is she gave birth in the snakes tank... yup
i took the snake out obviously but where the hell do i put her? i have NOTHING
Back to top Go down
rattiechick222
Respected Member
Respected Member
rattiechick222

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:17 am

Where do you live? No hamster cages, tanks etc at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:22 am

i'm from glasgow. scotland

nope no hamster cages , tanks, anything

my fish is in a BOX just now and this is NOT ideal
Back to top Go down
rattiechick222
Respected Member
Respected Member
rattiechick222

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:23 am

I am from Aberdeen and can't get to you.

Can't the snake stay in the box overnight? Pets at Home opens early and you could buy a hamster cage until I can see if anybody can bring you something... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rat!
Admin
Rat!

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 am

I'm a bit disgusted that first you use rats to feed your snake, but fine - my main problem is the fact you clearly tried to live feed. This causes a lot of pain and distress for the "food", and nobody with a proper heart could do that. I think you should be ashamed of yourself. And I'm sorry, I know I'm admin here and maybe I should hold back, but people who are going to talk about that on the public forum are not welcome on my RAT forum. We will give you advice on what to do but I want to make it clear do not discuss this any further.
Back to top Go down
https://ratforumuk.forumotion.com
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 am

i guess i could do that rattiechick
what do i put with the sow? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rattiechick222
Respected Member
Respected Member
rattiechick222

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 am

The what? if you mean the girl rat... uh, you will be meaning the doe.

Do you plan on keeping her? For now some kitchen towel/loo roll, some water or soya milk, and some chicken.... broccoli... kale.... got any of that?
Back to top Go down
Elliebj

Elliebj

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:01 am

Please don't feed these babies or mum to the snake... TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15385 TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142788 TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142788 TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142788
Back to top Go down
Dottie

Dottie

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Elliebj wrote:
Please don't feed these babies or mum to the snake... TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15385 TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142788 TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142788 TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142788

What I thought exactly.... sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOTAL EMERGANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rat Forum UK (Inside the Hammock) :: Rats :: Breeding Rats & Pregnancy-
Jump to: