Rat Forum UK (Inside the Hammock)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rat Forum UK (Inside the Hammock)

Inside the Hammock, is a forum for rat lovers to discuss rat health, breeding, rescuing, share pictures, diet, and really anything that is at all related to pet rats. Enjoy the forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What age to breed rats?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate's Ratties

What age to breed rats? Empty
PostSubject: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:18 pm

I was just wondering what age you would breed rats at, I do hope to breed at some point later this year.... thanks a lot Smile x
Back to top Go down
You

You

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 pm

i'm not sure so don't just take this post and think it right but i believe 6-8 months is the females best age. unsure about males.
Back to top Go down
rattiechick222
Respected Member
Respected Member
rattiechick222

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Sigh, why do you want to breed Kate? Can't you foster rescue litters or something?
Back to top Go down
You

You

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:08 am

nothing wrong with breedin g as long as you are responsiable and finding good homes.
Back to top Go down
rattiechick222
Respected Member
Respected Member
rattiechick222

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 am

You wrote:
nothing wrong with breedin g as long as you are responsiable and finding good homes.

But why breed for no apparent reason?
Back to top Go down
You

You

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 pm

lol not sure tbh
Back to top Go down
BIEGEHOODEDLOVER

BIEGEHOODEDLOVER

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Well the less breeders means less rats and more people going to pet shops. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What age to breed rats?   What age to breed rats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What age to breed rats?
Page 1 of 1